ALC-L.E.D.Light Com. Kit Communication Stop & Go Safety Light Kit
Contact Customer Service for Private Branding.
The Light Communication System is a unique, low-cost way to improve communication between the truck drivers and your dock personnel. The simple red and green lights-instantly understood as”Stop” and “Go” – provide clear signals to dock workers inside and truck drivers outside. So your dock can operate safely and efficiently.
Very Easy to Install – most installations take less than 10-15 minutes.
Communication kit can also be used to the following applications
- Drive-thru Windows
- Parking lots & Garages
- Car Washes
- Controlled Entrances
- Hazmat Areas
- Water Parks
- Distinguish Open and Closed Lanes
- And More!
Product Features: –
- Easy Installation
- Reduces accidents or injuries
- No Maintenance
- Manual Switch or Limit Switch(both included in the kit)
- 12-24 Volt DC with built-in volt AC operation
- Highly Visible lens
- 13″ High x 7″ Wide” x 6″ Deep
- Integrals sun visors
- Mounting holes to conform to standard building specifications
- Shipping weight -2lbs
- 5 Year Warranty
- L.E.D. Replacement Kits Available
- Inside and outside L.E.D. Light Box
- 110V AC plug – Can be plugged directly into a standard outlet of the operational voltage
- A converter that converts the voltage down to the 12VDC operational voltage
- Wiring to connect inside and outside boxes
- Safety “Pull In Or Out On Green Light Only”
- Switch Manually to change lights
- Limit switch that can be wired into overhead odor to automatically change the light or photosensor.
|Dimensions||5.9 × 4.5 × 11.8 cm|